YMCA Summer Day Camp
At Y day camp, kids can develop skills, self-confidence, new friendships, and a sense of belonging – all while having tons of fun. From games and sports to arts and crafts to outdoor adventures to science and technology, a Y day camp experience offers kids the chance to learn new things and enjoy new adventures. Our day camp experience teaches essential leadership and social skills and helps kids build character and develop confidence and independence.
Summer at the Y allows kids the space to grow stronger and more confident in a safe, nurturing environment. In order to have fun and thrive, kids need to feel both physically and emotionally safe. When you drop your child off at a Y day camp, you can rest assured that their total well-being will be nurtured and supported by caring Y staff who are committed to ensuring that their experience is a great one.
Y Day Camp begins June 13 through August 19 and will be offered in 10 weekly sessions for kids entering grades K-6.
- Week 1- Full S.T.E.A.M. Ahead
- Week 2- Paint Me Silly
- Week 3- Mythical World
- Week 4- Heroes & Fireworks
- Week 5-Sports Week
- Week 6- YMCA “Imagineer”
- Week 7- Weird & Wacky Science
- Week 8- All Around The World
- Week 9- Galaxy’s Far Away
- Week 10- Summer Camps Got Talent
Registration is now open. Children MUST be registered and paid by the Thursday before the start of their camp week. (There will be a $30 late fee for registrations submitted after Thursday for the following weekly camp.)
- Financial assistance in the form of scholarships is available for members who need it to ensure that all kids in our community can have enriching summer experiences.
- Scholarships are available at the front desk and should be completed before registration.
- Please allow up to two weeks for approval
PARENTS MUST COME INTO THE YMCA TO PICK UP A PARENT REGISTRATION PACKET AND FILL OUT EMERGENCY FORMS.
We’ve adapted our day camp programs to meet CDC safety recommendations to help keep kids safe. Please be sure to note any other health concerns and/or needs.
Our camps fill up fast, so reserve your spot today!
Entering Grades 1 & Kindergarten
Entering Grades 2-3
Entering Grades 4-6